ESPRIT Color Dolphin Drawstring Shorts
• Manufactured with sustainable cotton, pure cotton French terry
• Elasticated drawstring waist with side welt pockets
• Rib-knit side panels
• Tonal Color Dolphin badge on the front
• Embroidered script logo on the back
• Male model wearing size L
• Size M: Waist-Relaxed 38cm / Inseam 7cm
• Actual product size can vary slightly
|42||32 – 33|
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
Machine wash mild process 30°C
Do not bleach
For washable garments: Do not tumble dry
Iron at maximum temperature 150°C
Do not dry clean
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|42||32 – 33|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
Only for returnable Lifestyle category, Fine Jewellery, and Electronic Accessory items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here