Epitex TP1141 Tencel 1000TC Printed Bedsheet - Bedset - Bedding Set (w quilt cover)
Do you wish to be overwhelmed by softness every night? Our Tencel range will fulfil all your needs!
Tencel is a fibre extracted from the Eucalyptus tree, which is spun into yarns and then woven into textiles that are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry, resistant to wrinkles and drape well.
Using certified TENCEL™ fibres, our range of products boasts all the benefits of this superior fabrication. Aside from its beauty in drape and shine, its soft and smooth hand-feel also sets it apart from other fibres. Its fibre supports body temperature regulating properties by regulating the absorption and release of moisture, contributing to the fabric’s breathability. This, in turn, contributes to a less favourable environment for bacterial growth as there is less available moisture. A unique trait of TENCEL™ is the minimal static charge associated with its moisture absorption qualities which makes fibres tension-free with no electrostatic charging.
- Impressive colour brilliance and colour fastness lasting wash after wash.
- Gentle on your skin ensuring comfort for sensitive skin.
- Temperature regulating and moisture-wicking properties ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Less favourable environment for the growth of bacteria and allergens.
- Minimal static charge giving you comfort and safety peace of mind.
- Queen & King Bedset includes: Reversible duvet cover, fitted sheet, 2 reversible pillow shams and 2 bolster cases.
- Deep 16" pocket fitted sheet.
- Duvet Cover: Hidden buttons closures; four inner corner ties to keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure.
- Do not wash with fabric conditioner as it will destroy the strong fibres that make it soft and durable.
- Machine washable with similar colours on delicate setting.
- Do not bleach or soak.
- Low tumble dry.
- Cool iron.
Free30 days Return(7 days for Pre-loved
and Fine Jewellery items)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.