DrGL® Post Cleanser Step 2
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
A refreshing refinishing serum suitable for all skin types. This mild chemical peel gently sloughs off dead skin cells on a daily basis to prevent buildup, leaving skin in optimal condition and primed to receive the full benefits of skincare that follows.
How To Use
After cleansing, apply onto cotton pad or directly onto fingertips. Gently pat on skin.
The DrGL® Difference
Unlike other alpha hydroxy acids, the Lactic Acid in this formula not only exfoliates without irritating skin, it hydrates at the same time. Also known as milk acid, it has been well documented as an active ingredient in skin rejuvenation through the centuries; Cleopatra is said to have bathed in milk to improve her complexion – science has proven her right.
Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid.
- Delivery above $40* Free
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by DrGL and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.