Dr Martens Unisex Chelsea Boot - Black Smooth - 22227001
-The 2976 Chelsea Boot was fi rst produced by Dr Martens in the early 1970s.
-And has its origins as far back as 1851 when it was patented by Queen Victoria’s shoemaker J. Sparkes Hall.
-Worn originally as a horse-riding boot, the style then became popular as both an agricultural work-wear and walking boot.
-Because the elasticated gusset on either side of the ankle made wearing and then removing the boot quick and easy.
Free30 days Return
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.