Gregorio Martinez Gran Reserva 2011 DOC 0.75l
- Medium intense cherry red hue with ruby red rim, clean and bright.
- The nose is redolent of sweet red fruit, subtle balsamic hints and touches of hard wood (cedar), tobacco and spices (cardamom, cinnamon); a certain earthiness appears with oxygenation, without ever losing its freshness and depth.
- In the mouth it is fresh with silky and velvety tannins which give way to intense red fruit; it is long, with an incredibly persistent aftertaste reminiscent of spicy red fruit.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.