AMARO di Angostura 0.70l 35%
- Dark amber brown in color, Amaro di Angostura is almost identical in color to Angostura bitters, perhaps a half shade lighter.
- The nose is also unmistakably Angostura, leading with nutmeg and cardamom.
- Behind these initial spices is solid dry bitter orange peel, licorice, black pepper, and cinnamon bark.
- The nose of Amaro di Angostura is very rooty, reminiscent of a handcrafted root or birch beer.
- On the palate, Amaro di Angostura starts fairly sweet, with flame toasted creme brulee, caramel, and granulated sugar.
- As a liqueur there is added sugar to the mix, and it clearly shows up in the entry.
- The finish for Amaro di Angostura is very long, and carries forward much of the nice spice established in the midpalate.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.