Win a trip to Macao with CheapTickets.sg and ZALORA
Prize overview and terms and conditions
Two (2) round-trip fare only tickets in economy class to be used for travel between Singapore (SIN) and Macao (MFM), 2 nights 4* accommodation in Macao and 2 x skywalk experiences at Macao Tower to a value of SG$1800.
Taxes to be paid by prize winner. The prize winner must inform the promoter of their acceptance of the prize and send a copy of both travelling partners' passport within 10 days of the prize winner being announced along with their 3 preferred travel dates. The prize winner must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the contest. We regret that the prize winner must travel in order to take up this prize, it is not transferable. In the event that the winner is unable to take up this prize a second winner will be drawn at random.
Full Terms and conditionsOfficial Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: To 'Win a trip to Macao' (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the Singapore who are at least twenty-one (18) years old at the time of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsor's ('Travix Travel Singapore Pte Ltd') decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
- Timing: The Promotion begins on 11 July and ends on 24 July 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). The winner will be announced on 28 July 2016.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, enter through the Zalora facebook application. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes on completion of the application. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Sponsor is responsible for the functionality of the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Main Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Sweepstakes: Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winnings are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within the required time period (7 days), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) round-trip fare only tickets in economy class to be used for travel between Singapore (SIN) and Macao (MFM), 2 nights 4* accommodation in Macao and 2 x skywalk experiences at Macao Tower to a value of SG$1800. Taxes to be paid by prize winner. The prize winner must inform the promoter of their acceptance of the prize and send a copy of both travelling partners' passport within 7 days of the prize winner being announced along with their 3 preferred travel dates. The prize winner must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the contest. We regret that the prize winner must travel in order to take up this prize, it is not transferable. In the event that the winner is unable to take up this prize a second winner will be drawn at random. Travel may not be within 45 days of when the dates of travel are submitted to CheapTickets.sg and travel must be completed by 20 December 2016. Travel departure or return blackout dates are 5-9 August, 9-12 September and 28-31 October inclusive. The date of travel remains the full discretion of CheapTickets.sg. The total period of travel must be 30 days or less. Seat assignment can only be done upon check in (pre-seat assignment is not permitted). The winner must be aged 21 or older at the time of contest entry. The prize winner must inform the promoter of their acceptance of the prize and send a copy of both travelling partners' passport within 7 days of the prize winner being announced. We regret that the prize winner must travel in order to take up this prize, it is not transferable. In the event that the winner is unable to take up this prize a second winner will be drawn at random. Once passengers' details have been submitted they are not able to be changed. Name corrections (same passenger) after tickets are issued are charged at CheapTickets.sg and airline prevailing rates at time of change, starting at $120 SGD. Winner and guest are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize. Once flight taxes are paid in full and the bookings are confirmed, winner will receive an E ticket confirmation. Once the tickets have been issued, they are non-refundable, non-transferable and no modifications are permitted. It is the responsibility of the travelling party to ensure that they have valid passports and visas for travel. CheapTickets.sg recommends the purchase of travel insurance prior to travel.
- 2 night hotel stay in a 4* hotel will be allocated by CheapTickets.sg. Once reservation is made hotel dates are not able to be changed. Macao Skywalk at Macao Tower is operated by AJ Hackett. Skywalk timing will be pre booked during available timing during stay in Macao, if weather conditions are not able to accommodate skywalk an alternative time will be offered by AJ Hackett during you time in Macao. If the Skywalk is not able to be undertaken no alternative activity will be offered. For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor's sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: $1800.00
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Travix Travel Singapore and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Main Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winner and guest agree to receive to take no fewer than 3 pictures of themselves during the visiting period to Macao and submit them to Cheaptickets.sg within 2 weeks of returning from their destination.
- General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Main Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Singapore; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Singapore or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than of Singapore.
Main Sponsor: CheapTickets.sg (Travix Travel Singapore Pte Ltd)