CERRUTI 1881® Ladies' Joan bag - tan
S$ 770.00 S$ 693.00
- 100% Calf Leather
- Ideal for office
- Perfect fit for all occasions
Nino Cerruti's grandfather founded Lanificio Fratelli Cerruti in 1881 in Piemonte, Italy and started to produce the highest quality flannel, tweeds or cashmere. When Nino Cerruti inherited the business in 1950, he started its global expansion and Cerruti 1881 stores first opened in Paris and soon all over the world. Cerruti 1881 is today one of the most acclaimed European brands for men and women.
- All products are designed in Italy
- Made from the highest quality material
- Men and Women shoes and other accessories such as bags, wallets, belts are now available on Zalora
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Material||100% Calf Leather|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here