Celranico Green Tea Seed Oil Balancing Foam Cleansing
- CELRANICO’s Green Tea Seed Oil Balancing Foam Cleansing is rich and soft foam containing green tea seed oil locking in moisture in the skin. Green tea seed oil contained in the cleansing foam protects your skin to keep it soft and moist. It makes your skin clean and refreshing. If you want to keep your skin clear and vital while cleansing your face, choose CELRANICO’s Green Tea Seed Oil Balancing Foam Cleansing.
- [How to use] After wetting face, apply a small amount of cream to face and lather. Rinse face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Lauric acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, PEG-32, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Arachidic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Capric acid, CamelliaSinensis Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate
This item is sold by MooMoo Sheep and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
- For external use only, keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here, or call us at +65 3157 5555 daily, 9am - 6pm.