CELOVIS - Edith Spiral Twist (Small) C-Hoop Earrings in Gold
S$ 70.00 S$ 61.00
- Material: Titanium
- Finishing: 18K Gold Plated
- Coating Technology: PVD (Up To 7 Layers Genuine Gold Coating)
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Engravable: No
- 99% Hypo-allergenic
- Anti-rust and anti-tarnish (metal will not turns black)
Lifetime Warranty Policy
Celovis Lifetime Warranty is only valid for jewellery purchased through Celovis Jewellery’s official website and authorized dealers
- Only valid for warranty registered customers
- Only valid for the metal part of our jewellery
- Only applicable for Celovis Titanium Jewellery Series
- Only applicable if our metal turns rusty. Customers can enjoy a new piece of Celovis jewellery with no additional cost if the issue of rust is found
- Warranty registered customers must report and return within seven (7) calendar days for any defects or wrong merchandise sent for inspection
- For sizing issues, shipping fee will not be covered unless the wrong item was sent
- Once we received your returned merchandise, we will carefully examine the defected merchandise and determine if the above criteria is met. Once approved, we will ship out your replacement item at no additional charge within 10 business days
- For jewellery reported defect after seven (7) days and within 1 month from the date of received, it is considered as human-caused defect. Customer is required to borne both way courier fees (if applicable) for exchange or repair
- If defects are reported after 1 month, additional fees will be charged depending on the jewellery condition based on our inspection
- Avoid contact with perfumes/chemicals to prevent color fade
- Jewels with cubic zirconia stones can be worn during hand-wash. However, it is not recommended to be worn during bathing. This is to prevent potential damage and allow the piece to remain in top condition
- Please store your jewellery carefully in a box when you are not wearing it
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||Titanium is anti-rust metal. Lessen the amount to contact with chemicals such as perfume and shampoo to protect the color shininess and avoid potential defective. Just give it a wipe-down with jewelry polishing cloth once a week to maintain its shine.|
|Material||Titanium, 18K Gold Plated|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.