Australis Matte Out Mattifying Face Base Stick
S$ 18.90 S$ 15.12
• It contains Silica Powder which acts as an oil-absorbing material that is used to control the excess oil sebum and also generate a soft feel.
• Geranium oil which boosts and improves the elasticity of the skin. This ingredient also acts as an astringent, antiseptic, tonic, antibiotic and anti-infectious agent.
• Rose hip Oil which prevents skin dehydration.
Ingredients: Isononyl isononanoate, Silica, Phenyl trimethicone, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Silica dimethyl silylate, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Mica, Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Geranium maculatum (Geranium) oil, Aluminum hydroxide, Tocopherol, BHT, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese violet), CI 15850 (Red 7 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 lake)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by LAYCY and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||Keep in cool and dry place|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.