Vitality Hill Thermal Suction Mug (Red) (Water Logo) Design by ArtiArt
Clever grip-pad design reduces spillage occurrence
An original creation of a double-layer lid, unscrew the upper lid, put in tea leaves, and you can enjoy brewing tea; unscrew the lower lid, separate tea from water, and you can control the concentration of tea water.
Arc-shaped nozzle, the rim of the mug is mellow and full which can fit the lip and enhance the sense of drinking comfort.
Food-grade 316 stainless steel tub, double-layer vacuum technique which can keep warm and cool. Large aperture design which is easy to rinse thoroughly.
The outer layer of the bottle is made from ABS resin, which is heat insulated and avoids bumping.
The body and the inner layer of the handle of the bottle is a frosted texture which can increase friction. A fair-shaped appearance lets you hold it comfortably.
Can hold hot and cold water up to 12 hours
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
DIMENSIONS:165 x 132 x 91 MM
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.