Anne Klein Box Set 26mm - Gold-Tone Case & Bangle (AK-2336GBST)
- Genuine Swarovski Crystal Accents on both watch, bracelet and bangles.
- Protective crytal mineral glass
- Japanese Quarts movement
- Set includes: 1 crystal accented chain bracelet; 1 bangle with 3 dangling white beads; 1 crystal accented open bangle
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 feet) withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
- 2 years International Warranty.
- 1 year for battery and 2 years for movement.
- Warranty does not cover bracelet, case or glass.
Free30 days Return(7 days for Pre-loved
and Fine Jewellery items)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
- 30 meter/3 ATM
- Can withstand Rain and Splashes.
- Not suitable for Shallow swimming, Surfing, Snorkeling or Diving.
|Bag Size||26mm x 9mm|
|Material||, Stainless Steel|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.